MembershipThe first requirement is a burning desire to participate in a WWII Airsoft Re-Enactment. If you've read this far, this requirement is already fulfilled. The following Membership Requirements are set forth to insure a safety in airsoft play and the advancement of realism in this associations skirmishes.
1. Own or beginning to assemble, or the ability to borrow a WWII Impression. This can be of any nationality but must be recognized as accurate for the period of WWII. You do not have to purchase a complete impression before participating in an event. Partial or incorrect impressions will be allowed following the Skirmish Classifications set out on the Skirmishes Page. Members are expected to get a complete impression in a timely manner. This does not mean by your second event you better have all the bells and whistles, we ask that you get or ability to borrow a complete kit within 2 years of membership.
2. Own or access to a WWII Airsoft Weapon. Again, depending on the Skirmish Classification, this requirement may or may not be enforced. Initially, use of modern styled AEGs will be allowed in order to facilitate play. Depending on Skirmish Classifications realism will be enforced. Check the Weapons Page for what is available.
3. Be of at least 18 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, you must have consent of your parents and have them sign the appropriate documents. What the Membership Brings You
1. Access to all WWII Airsoft Association Events.
2. Access to the Members Only section of the Forum.
3. Free web space to build your own site if you wish to form a WWII Airsoft Re-Enactment Unit.
4. The option to receive email notification of upcoming events.
5. Special association pricing from selected vendors. How to Apply for Membership: Join the message board and introduce yourself!
VERY IMPORTANT! To Participate at one of our events / Skirmishes You must complete the waiver for the particular location/event you are attending. WW2AA has its PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT most likely the location you are playing at has its own liability waiver for you to sign. IF you want to see the official ww2AA waiver. CLICK HERE for instructions.
Email Us about getting involved, The first step is always to join our message board and get to know everyone.
WWII regional associations and WWII reenacting units that wish to be affiliated with the WW2AA must pass these requirments: